Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Highest Aspiration

This was my first assignment in my 200 hour yoga teacher training program. We had to describe our highest aspiration.

My highest aspiration

I am a lotus flower floating freely on the river of life - a universal current of pure energy, potential and love. My heart, unbound and free, leads my travels as i release my inner light and gracefully float with the will of the universe. I am unshackled and unrestrained and surrender to the mercy of God. I have no attachments, expectations or desires - for my destiny has been predetermined by a perfect higher power that guides those who seek their truth, who detach from the world and embrace their destiny. I observe the obstacles placed before me; ego, power, excitement, prestige, physical pleasures and material possessions designed to shackle my soul!!!
As i float along, i am alone, yet i connect with those who seek Freedom. Beauty. Love. Truth. Bliss. I embrace each bend in the river with love, gratitude, simplicity and acceptance. My destination is non attachment. Equanimity. Pure love. Contentment. Bliss. Where i am now means nothing compared to where i am going - I will follow my own unique path that has been lovingly and perfectly created just for me. Doubts, fears, insecurities dissipate and my heart soars in total freedom. I maintain stillness and peace within as I glide thru choppy waters and pristine surfaces alike. In having the strength to detach from the world, I am given everything that I need. I trust in the awesome power and beauty of truth. Anything is possible!!!!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Wishing you the best in your quest and may you find your path to evolution and enlightenment!! So blessed to have you in my life and journey!! The spirit in me honors the spirit in you! Namaste!! M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maribel - thank you my love!!! I didnt know who Yalord was but totally recognized your sexy legs!! Lol. Miss u and Rafa - you both came into our lives at the perfect time and I am glad we have remained friends!!! ❤❤❤ you are amazing and have always been someone whom u have always admired!!

      Delete