Sunday, June 10, 2012

If I only had 24 hours left to live

If I only had 24 hours left to live

I would savor every breath, enjoy each second, connect with everyone who crossed my path, spark a revolution, make people smile, eat whatever I wanted, not worry about how much I weighed, how I looked, who liked me and who didn't. I would make people sparkle, and smile, and laugh, and feel loved, and appreciated, and help them understand how beautiful and amazing and unique they are. I would tell everyone I met to forgive themselves and others that have hurt them. To be kind, loving and compassionate, especially to themselves. That they are not alone. That it's ok to be YOU!! I would give away every last penny I had to those in true need. I would tell each child I met that God has given him or her a special unique gift to share with the world. I would teach yoga and meditation and tell people it's a great path to true happiness and peace, but it's not the only one. I would encourage people to let go and let God! To stop worrying and obsessing and competing and clutching; to open up and let people in, even if may end up hurting you. I would tell every person in my life how much I love them and how their love and support has made all the difference in my life. I would hug my son Julian and never ever let him go!!! And I would not spend one precious second worrying about the past, the future or money!!!❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment