Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 1 of No Smoking - Path to Purification

The morning went way better than expected! I thought I would be struggling, especially since smoking is such a part of my morning routine! Not the case: dropped Jules off, met one of the moms for Caribou, went grocery shopping, got my car washed and mini-detailed. The interior cleaning helped big time! Smells so yummy and fresh and is so clean!!

I briefly thought about smoking but realized I don't have the physical urge or withdrawal symptoms, at least at this point. Purely mental. Since I don't deal well with absolutes, I just told myself I won't smoke TODAY. I can revisit tomorrow.

Also I saw someone smoking and i thought to myself, "what a weak minded loser!" so hopefully that will help me as well.

And I keep thinking of how my body is literally beginning an extensive detoxification process. Hopefully I will look and feel years younger!!!

I am also tracking how much money I am saving to donate to the American Lung Association. Ha! You thought I was gonna say Jimmy Choo!!'




No comments:

Post a Comment