Monday, May 14, 2012

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy

Dear Newport,

We both knew that this day would come...This is it!! I know we've been here before, but I mean it this time!! Man, i will miss your smell, taste, the way you feel against my lips and how you fill my body with your smokiness - you are pure hedonistic bliss!! I will make myself immune to your beauty and charm and appeal!!

Wow, we have had some great times - some of the best!! You have literally been there for me throughout the past almost three decades!! Through heartbreaks, victories, celebrations, transitions, new beginnings, farewells, and you've always made the day to day grind a bit more enjoyable.

Of course I will miss you!! Like I always do!! Especially in the beginning...You will never be far from my mind. But I must remain strong! You are exhilarating, you always get my heart racing and make me feel lightheaded! But you are not good for me - this is such an unhealthy relationship!! As much as you provide daily pleasure to me, you are aging my skin, making my teeth yellow and doing all types of internal damage to my heart, lungs, blood vessels, esophagus and throat!!

Yes, I know I will probably gain weight without you, baby. But that's not enough to make me stay!! I need to liberate myself from your control over me and cope with life without you as a crutch.

So darling, thanks for the fantastic times and wonderful memories. Good bye, my love!!

P.S. I have met someone else. His name is Pranayama and he is amaze balls!!!

1 comment:

  1. PRANAYAMA:

    Breathing is life. It is one of our most vital functions. One of the Five Principles of Yoga is Pranayama or Breathing Exercise which promotes proper breathing. In a Yogic point of view, proper breathing is to bring more oxygen to the blood and to the brain, and to control Prana or the vital life energy. Pranayama Yoga also goes hand in hand with the Asanas. The union of these two Yogic Principles is considered as the highest form of purification and self-discipline, covering both mind and body.

    ReplyDelete